Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Best Hot Chocolate Ever.

So yesterday was it - right now I sit waiting for the hot water to heat up at 4am our time to shower and get everything together to leave.  By the time this posts, I should be in flight to LHR.  I am hoping for a smooth travel day.  With all of that ahead of us, lets talk about our last day in Greece.  It was wonderful.  I found it.



The best hot chocolate I have ever ever had in my entire life.  No question.  It is just unbelievable.  I went there in the early afternoon and Tyler stayed back to work on a few things.  We met up and got some lunch together and just relaxed, napped (in the sun), and thought about the awesome couple weeks we'd just had.  Eventually we decided to look alive and get some coffee from the Athens Centre along with our last views of the Acropolis (for now).



We packed and got ready for the morning then headed out for our last Greek dinner.  We went to the place we went to the first night.  We wanted good calamari and they have it. 



So by 10pm today, PA time, we should be on the ground.  Let's just hope for fun and safe and fast travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment